Friday, June 28, 2013

Get paid to Shop?!?!

A while back, I stumbled on something that is "Super Duper Awesome"
( words my 2 year old would use)
The wonderful world of Ebates. 
 
Ebates is an awesome "cash back" site that pays YOU for shopping online.
They offer percentages of cash back for shopping at certain stores.
For example right now, they are offering 2.5% cash back at Carters
and 2/0% back at Old Navy.
If you are going to shop online, you might as well make money doing it!
 
All you have to do is go to Ebates.com first and then just search the
store that you want to buy from.
You can even use Amazon which right now is offering up to 3.0% cash back!!!
 
So, head on over to Ebates right now to get signed up and start
making yourself some money!
 
I know that I am using all the money I am getting back for
 Christmas shopping this year!
YAY!
Please use this link so that I can get credit for referring you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment